The kit supplied with adequate components to break chains from #35 to #630. It can be used on cam chains and drive chains.
NOTE: Chain breakers are desgined to push the link pin and rivet master links. They still require a grinder, hack saw or file to remove the peened end of a rivet pin before pushing it out of the chain. Without removing the peened end you risk bending a tip or binding the chain.
- Two press plates
- Large anvil and small anvil
- H.S.S. Rivet tip for riveting hollow nose master links
- Body, alignment bolt and push bolt
- H.S.S. 2.2mm breaking tip for most cam chains
- H.S.S. 2.9mm breaking tip for chains #25 - #35 only
- H.S.S. 3.8mm breaking tip for chains #428 - #630
- Upper and lower guide for 2.2mm breaking tip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Moto Hardware users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.